- M. Awais, J. Qureshi, “Efficient Coding for Unicast Flows in Opportunistic Wireless Networks”, IET Communications, Volume 11, Issue 4, 09 March 2017, p. 584 – 592.
- J. Qureshi, “Random Linear Fountain Code with Improved Decoding Success Probability”, in: The 22nd Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2016.
- Muhammad Karam Shehzad and Abbirah Ahmed, “Unified Analysis of Semi-Blind Spectrum Sensing Techniques under Low-SNR for CRNWs”, In The 8th International Conference on Signal Processing Systems (ICSPS 2016). Auckland, New Zealand.
- Syed Asad Alam and Oscar Gustafsson, “On the Implementation of Time-Multiplexed Frequency-Response Masking Filters,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 64, no. 15, pp. 3933-3944, Aug. 2016.
- M. Hussain, A.W. Abdul Wahab, N. Javed, K. -H. Jung, “Recursive information hiding scheme with LSB, PVD shift, and MPE, In IETE Technical Review.
- M. Hussain, A.W. Abdul Wahab, N. Javed, K. -H. Jung, “Hybrid Data Hiding Scheme Using Right-Most Digit Replacement and Adaptive Least Significant Bit for Digital Images”, In Symmetry 2016, 8, 41.
- S. Zara, M.U. Hameed, A. Iqbal, N. Javed, S. Ilyas, “Performance Debugging in SDN Controllers – A Case Study”, In IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking (CloudNet) 2016. Pisa, Italy.
- M. Hussain, A.W. Abdul Wahab, Y.I.B. Idris, N. Javed, R. Salleh, “High capacity data embedding method with LSB and PVD Shift”, In 5th International Cryptology and Information Security Conference (Cryptology). 2016. Sabah, Malaysia.
- Akram Ali,Muhammad Abbas Choudhary, Shahab Khushnood, M. Hussain, “Load Dispatch Management using Trend Analysis of Demand and Generation in Pakistan”, Technical Journal, University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila, Pakistan, 2016.
- Zahida L., Muhammad Abbas Choudhary, & Sarwar Z., “Work and Home Connectivity Impacting Border Strengths, Spillovers and Job/Life Satisfaction of Professional Women: A Case Study of Telecom Industry”,Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal (KM&EL), Vol 8, No. 1. (2016).
- Muhammad Abbas Choudhary, & Bilal Asghar, “Post-Privatization Reorientation of Employee Relations A Case Study of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL)”, 16th International PICMET Conference, Sept 4-8, 2016, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2016.
- Malik Jahan Khan, Cynthia Khan, “Exploiting Fuzzy Clustering and Case-Based Reasoning for Autonomic Managers”, Proceedings of 13th IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC’16), Wursburg, Germany (July 2016), IEEE Computer Society.
- Muhammad Adil Raja, Sarmad Ali, and Aisha Mahmood. “Simulators as Drivers of Cutting Edge Research.” in the 7th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation (ISMS), January 2016, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Jalaluddin Qureshi, Daniyal Ahmed, “Cooperative Coded Data Dissemination for Wireless Sensor Networks,” in: IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication and Networking (SECON), London, UK, 2016 (Demo/ Poster track).
- Muhammad Hanif, Daniyal Ghauri “Lumped Element Model to Study IV characteristics of Nanowire Photovoltaic Devices” in 13th International Conference on Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies-NN16, Thessaloniki,Greece.
- Aisha Mahmood, Zulhasni Abdul Rahim, Muhammad Mansoor and Mariam Altaf Tarar “Redesigning the way future engineers learn to solve inventive problems” in The TRIZ Journal (online), June Issue, 2016 [https://triz-journal.com/] (in process).
- Aisha Mahmood, Muhammad Abbas Choudhary, Aleena Hasan Qurashi “Redesigning the way Teams Work Smarter using Comprehensive Assessment of Team Member Effectiveness (CATME)” in PICMET ’16 Conference, “Technology Management for Social Innovation” on September 4 – 8, 2016 at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Aisha Mahmood, Muhammad Adil Raja, Sarmad Ali, “Simulators as Drivers of Cutting Edge Research” in ISMS2016, IEEE 7th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation in Bangkok (Thailand), 25 – 27 January, 2016 at Century Park Hotel hosted by King Mongkuts University of Technology Thonburi.
- Malik Jahan Khan, “Hierarchical Service-Oriented Architecture for Development of Autonomic Systems”, 9th IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing System (SASO’15), Cambridge, MA (September 2015), IEEE Computer Society.
- M. Nauman, R. Saleem, A. K. Rashid, and F. Shafique, “A miniaturized flexible frequency selective surface for X-band applications”, Accepted for Publication in IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- M. F. Kashif and A. K. Rashid, “A multilevel inverter topology with reduced number of switches”, Accepted for Presentation in International Conference on Intelligent Systems Engineering, Islamabad.
- Muhammad Faizan Ghuman,Adnan Iqbal, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi, and Marios Lestas “ASIM: Solar Energy Availability Model for Wireless Sensor Networks” To be presented in ENSsys 2015 (Workshop of SenSys.)
- Rehan Qayyum ,Adnan Iqbal, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi “Performance Analysis of Data Delivery Reliability Schemes in Underwater Sensor Networks”in the 20th IEEE International Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), Larnaca, Cyprus.
- A. K. Rashid and M. Nauman, “On the prospects of electrically large optical antennas for energy harvesting applications”, International Symposium on Light and Life, Islamabad, 2015.
- Jalaluddin Qureshi, Adeel Malik,“Throughput Bound of XOR Coded Wireless Multicasting to Three Clients,” in: Computer Aided Modelling and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD), 2015 IEEE 20th International Workshop on, Guildford, UK, 2015.
- Aisha Mahmood, Malik Shahzad Iqbal, Syed M. Mustafa, “Examining the Reliability of Past Entrance Tests for a Private Sector university, A Case Study”, in 8th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, ICERI2015, in Seville, Spain. 18-20 November, 2015. ISBN: 978-84-608-2657-6 / ISSN: 2340-1095, Publisher: IATED, Proceedings, pp. 2726-2734.
- Aisha Mahmood, Zulhasni Abdul Rahim, Muhammad Mansoor and Mariam Altaf Tarar “Redesigning the way future engineers learn to solve inventive problems” in the 11th International MATRIZ Conference, TRIZfest-2015, September 10-12, 2015, Seoul, South Korea.
- Yusof, Y. M., Othman, M. F. Bin, & Mahmood, A. (2014). Making Students’ Thinking Explicit: Learning What They Know about Functions. In International Conference on Teaching and Learning in Computing and Engineering (pp. 256–261). Kuching, Malaysia: IEEE Computer Society Press. doi:10.1109/LaTiCE.2014.56 [Scopus Indexed]
- A. K. Rashid, S. Ullah, and S. A. Nauroze, “Three-dimensional loaded strip dipoles for application in frequency selective structures,” Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium, China, 2014.
- A. K. Rashid, B. Li, and Z. Shen, “An overview of three-dimensional frequency selective structures”, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 43-67, 2014.
- Zuhran Khan Khattak, Muhammad Awais,Adnan Iqbal, “Performance evaluation of OpenDaylight SDN Controller”, 20th IEEE ICPADS December 2014, Taiwan
- Junaid Ahmed Khan, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi, Adnan Iqbal, “Energy management in Wireless Sensor Networks: A survey.” Elsevier Computers & Electrical Engineering, Available online 11 July 2014, ISSN 0045-7906.
- Junaid Ahmed Khan, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi, Adnan Iqbal,“TRW: An Energy Storage Capacity Model for Energy Harvesting Sensors in Wireless Sensor Networks,” 25th IEEE PIMRC September 2014, Washington DC.
- Waqar Asif, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi,Adnan Iqbal, and MuttukrishnanRajarajan. ”On the Complexity of Average Path length for Biological Networks and Patterns.” International Journal of Biomathematics (2014)
- Malik Jahan Khan, “Applications of Case-Based Reasoning in Software Engineering: A Systematic Mapping Study”, IET Software, Vol. 8, Issue 6, December 2014, IET Press.
- Jalaluddin Qureshi, Chuan Heng Foh, Jianfei Cai, “Maximum Multipath Routing Throughput in Multirate Wireless Mesh Networks,” in: Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall), 2014 IEEE 80th, Vancouver, Canada, 2014.
- Jalaluddin Qureshi, “Caching Piggyback Information for Efficient Index Code Transmission,” in: Local Computer Networks (LCN), 2014 IEEE 39th Conference on, Edmonton, Canada, 2014.
- Malik Jahan Khan, Mian Muhammad Awais, Shafay Shamail, “A Randomized Partitioning Approach for CBR Based Autonomic Systems to Improve Retrieval Performance”, The Computer Journal, Vol. 56, Issue 2, February 2013, Oxford University Press.
- Mahmood, A., Othman, M. F. Bin, & Yusof, Y. M. (2013). Activity Theory Model to Cultivate Higher Order Mathematical Thinking. In Research in Engineering Education Symposium (REES2013) 4-6 July , 2013, ISBN 978-967-0194-35-6 (pp. 263–275). Putrajaya, Malaysia. [Scopus Indexed]
- Junaid Akhtar, Mian M. Awais, Basit B. Koshul, “An evolutionary algorithm derived from Charles Sanders Peirce’s theory of universal evolution”, In Proceeding of the fifteenth annual conference companion on Genetic and evolutionary computation (GECCO’13), Netherlands, pp. 1643-1646, ACM, 2013.
- Junaid Akhtar, Basit Bilal Koshul, Mian Muhammad Awais, “A framework for evolutionary algorithms based on Charles Sanders Peirce’s evolutionary semiotics”, Information Sciences, Vol. 236, pp. 93-108, 2013.
- Kainat Ali, Najia Nasir, Namrah Khurram, Rida Hijab Basit, Junaid Akhtar, “Kintelligent-Transforming Kitchens”, AAAI 2013 Video Competition, 2013.
- Saadia Nasir, Maria Taimoor, Hina Gul, Amna Ali, Malik Jahan Khan, “Optimization of Decision Making in CBR Based Self-Healing Systems”, In Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT’12), Islamabad, Pakistan (December 2012), IEEE Computer Society.
- Mahmood, A., Othman, M. F., & Yusof, Y. M. (2012). A Conceptual Framework for Mathematical Ability Analysis through the Lens of Cultural Neuroscience. Procedia -Social and Behavioral Sciences, 56(8 October), 175–182. [Science Direct Indexed]
- Maria Zubair, Malik Jahan Khan, Mian Muhammad Awais, “Prediction and Analysis of Air Incidents and Accidents using Case-based Reasoning”, In Proceedings of 3rd Global Congress on Intelligent Systems (GCIS’12), Wuhan, China (November 2012), IEEE Computer Society.
- Jaweria Manzoor, Saara Asif, Maryum Masud, Malik Jahan Khan, “Automatic Case Generation for Case-Based Reasoning Systems using Genetic Algorithms”, In Proceedings of 3rd Global Congress on Intelligent Systems (GCIS’12), Wuhan, China (November 2012), IEEE Computer Society.
- Malik Jahan Khan, Mian Muhammad Awais, Shafay Shamail, Irfan Awan, “An Empirical Study of Modeling Self-Management Capabilities in Autonomic Systems using Case-Based Reasoning”, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, Vol. 19, Issue 10, November 2011, Elsevier.
- Zaib Imran, Saba Zian, Anam Tahir, Malik Jahan Khan, “Self-Optimizing Resource Management in High Throughput Computing Systems”, In Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (Innovations’11), Abu Dhabi, UAE (April 2011), IEEE Communications Society.